Tuition Jobs in Malaysia
1. How do I become a tutor ?
Just click on the Register As A Tutor tab and fill in your details. You will be notified when there is a suitable tuition job available near you
2. How will I know when there are Tuition Jobs available ?
You will be notified via WhatsApp when there is a tuition job available near you. Kindly add this number 018-4653053 to your contact list to receive WhatsApp broadcast messages.
3. Do I have to pay to register ?
No. Registration is free of charge. You only have to bank in a one time commission of 50% of the first month tuition fee to us once a tuition job has been assigned to you.
Ex: Science class for 2 hours, one lesson a week with a rate of RM 30 per hour
RM 30 x 2 hours x 4 lessons a month x 50% = RM 120 commission
4. How old do I have to be to teach ?
You need to be at least 18 years old
5. What is the minimum qualification to teach ?
You need to have at least an A Level or Diploma or STPM certificate or equivalent.
6. What happens if the class is terminated within the first four weeks either by me or the parents ?
We do not encourage termination of the classes, but if the parents decide to not continue with you within the first four weeks, then we will refund a certain percentage of the commission paid depending on the number of lessons taught.
7. Do I need to send a copy of my NRIC/ Passport and academic certificates as proof ?
You are encouraged to email a digital copy of your relevant certificates to email@example.com and also to show your original certificates to the parents during your first lesson.